Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Purpose

Now beginning this blog I never intended for numerous numbers to actively follow or read it, no that was not my goal. 

My goal was to put out on the interspace the lessons and the truth that sometimes in life, well almost always, it's what they don't tell you that matters. It's the not so easy, no so pretty pieces that truly form a character and mold someone into their "person". I'm not here to put lipstick on a pig instead, I want to review the good, the bad and the ugly, and hopefully, someone stumbling on this page will be able to relate to that one bad day, that car won't start, bank accounts dwindling bad day and understand that it really is living the experience and discovering the "whats" of what they did not tell you that makes everything worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment