Saturday, June 14, 2014

Thank you

To everyone who has told me a story about my mom or a memory, has sent a kind word, and most importantly to my best friend of 8 years and her amazing little man.


I never post twice in a day, but there's a first time for everything.

I hate inconveniencing people. Hate it. So when I found out  my fiancĂ© would be gone this weekend I thought: it is what is just busy schedules. But for my best friend me being by myself was not an option. She wanted to be sure that my busy mind was preoccupied today and her and little man made today more about a celebration of life than the alternative.

I have to say there are not many things that can make me smile more than the laugh of that little man and being with someone who has been through the good and the bad for over 8 years. Like I said there is always something to be thankful for and those two are more than something.






No comments:

Post a Comment